No products in the basket.
Budwig Diet Starter Pack
Save 5% & get 5% off your next order.
If you are new to the Budwig Diet or want to try it to see how you get on with it this pack includes the two key linseed products you need.to follow the Budwig diet for 10 days, 500ml of cold-pressed organic linseed oil and 450g whole gold organic linseed, plus several other important foods which are healthy and tasty additions to the diet so that all you need add is quark cottage cheese (or strained Greek yoghurt) fresh fruits, salad etc. Now includes a small bottle of stevia extract; the healthy natural sweetener that is allowed on the Budwig diet.
Organic, healthy, unprocessed, top quality foods:
- 2 x 500 ml Flax Farm organic cold-pressed linseed oil
- 1 x 450 g Flax Farm organic gold linseed
- 1 x 500 ml Biotta organic sauerkraut juice
- 1 x 125 g Engevita yeast flakes
- 1 x Biona organic coconut oil
- 1 x 50 g Organically produced nokcha green tea
- 1 x 340 Raw English Honey
- 1 x 10 ml pure aqueous stevia leaf extract
- Voucher: 5% discount off your next Flax Farm order over £30
Budwig Diet Starter Pack for the first ten days
Cold-pressed linseed oil and linseed freshly ground are the key components of the Budwig Diet. The other products are important components of the Budwig Diet along with the quark cottage cheese fruit and veggies.
Our cold-pressed organic linseed oil, ground and whole linseeds are all available in extra-value bulk linseed packs to help you save money.
Fresh Cold-Pressed Organic Linseed (Flax) Oil: Product Information
- Freshly cold-pressed organic linseed oil of exceptional quality and a sweet mild flavour.
- 2 x 500 ml bottle 100% organic pure cold-pressed linseed oil
- Organic linseed, non-GM
- In dark green glass bottles to protect it from light.
- Unfiltered so may contain some small particles of the original seed
- A rich natural source of omega-3
A Traditional Food and A Super Food
Cold-pressed linseed oil is the main ingredient in the Budwig Diet.
- Delicious in food
- Glass bottles can be chilled or even frozen
Flax Farm cold pressed linseed oil is simply linseed oil cold pressed and bottled in the traditional way. We have no interest in making a long shelf-life product. Our oil is made to be enjoyed fresh as a natural healthy food.
It is not filtered or refined and we don’t use any preservatives but the gentle production method means it tastes great.
We recommend the bottles are used within 75 days from opening or 4 months from pressing. If it is stored in the freezer it extends its life for up to 6 months (don’t worry it doesn’t crack the bottles like water).
Oil Storage and shelf-life
We recommend an opened bottle of oil is stored in the fridge; use within 75 days of opening or 4 months of pressing. Can be stored in the freezer; this can extend its freshness for up to an extra couple of months.
Whole gold linseed product information
Lighter in colour and milder in flavour golden linseed is the wholeseed goodness ready to grind and add to Budwig diet. The whole linseed must be freshly ground or “milled” into a fine flour-like meal for the Budwig diet. Add to breakfast muesli, desserts, salads, baking, drinks or almost everything.
- Very low GI
Linseed Storage and shelf-life
Whole linseed should be stored in in a cool dry place. The best before date is approximately 6 months but carefully stored or in the freezer can extend its freshness for longer.