No products in the basket.
Cold Pressed Linseed (flaxseed) Oil for Horses & Dogs 5l
Completely natural omega-3
Fresh cold-pressed linseed oil for all dogs and horses; this oil is carefully produced using the gentlest methods at low temperature and pressure to make a superior omega-3 supplement .
- 100% pure cold-pressed linseed (flaxseed) oil
- Light gold colour
- Mild flavour enjoyed by both horses and dogs
- 60-% omega-3, 15% omega-6 and 17% omega-9
- Ideal for rebalancing other fats in the diet from cereals and other supplements
- Easy to feed
This 5 litre pack is ideal for several large dogs, 2 or more horses and ponies
Cold-Pressed Linseed (Flaxseed) Oil for Horses & Dogs and Other Animals. 5 litres
This is properly cold-pressed, just a few days before we send it out. It is absolutely fresh and you can be sure you are getting the very best for your animals. They will appreciate the delicate flavour of Flax Farm cold-pressed linseed oil. Our Linseed Oil can be used for all horses, dogs, rabbits, cattle, pigs, poultry and even cage birds.
Fresh, natural & pure Flax Farm Cold Pressed Linseed Oil for Animals (Flaxseed Oil)
Flax Farm Cold Pressed Linseed Oil for animals is simply whole linseeds, cold pressed and packaged, nothing added, nothing taken away. It is non-GM. We use no preservatives. Our Linseed/Flaxseed oil is made to be used fresh as a natural healthy food supplement for your animals.
- For omega-3 balance
- Supports healthy immune system, supple joints, fitness, a healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Supports muscle development and healthy metabolism
- A useful conditioner for animals prone to fatness and laminitis
So fresh we put the pressing date on the lid.
Use & storage
5 litre Container. Ideal for two or more large dogs or a single horse or pony. The amounts suggested are for healthy maintenance. To treat deficiencies and inflammatory conditions more is often used, please get your vet to advise for your animal.
How much linseed oil to use for dogs
- 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) for very small dogs to 30 ml (2 tbs) for very large dogs
- Can be split into two feeds
- Can be increased to double for pregnant or lactating bitches
- Or feed as recommended by vet or canine therapist
How much linseed oil to use for horses
- 20 – 45 ml (1.5-2 tbs) for ponies and to 45-60 ml (3-4 tbs) for horses
- Can be split into two feeds
- Can be increased to double for pregnant or lactating mares
- Or feed as recommended by vet or equine nutritional therapist
Storage and shelf-life:
Flax Farm Cold Pressed Linseed Oil for Animals (Flaxseed Oil) Product Information: Our Linseed/Flaxseed oil is made to be enjoyed fresh as a natural healthy food for your animals.
We use gentle production methods and don’t use any preservatives so that it is pure, works the way it should and has a flavour your horses and dogs will enjoy.
- Our bottles are light-proof which is important because light will damage omega-3 but for best storage keep the containers in a dark cool place.