An easy way to take omega-3
Taking capsules every day is an easy way to know you have had your omega-3. Capsules are especially good when you want to take a bit more, especially when travelling or if you don’t feel like cooking with omega-3 foods. Some people prefer taking capsules to use linseed oil in food.
Flavourless, no aftertaste, no “fishy burps”: a great alternative to fish-oil 🙂
Good cold-pressed linseed (flaxseed) oil is very mild, almost tasteless, so doesn’t produce the fishy burps and aftertaste associated with fish oil or cod-liver oil.
Cold-pressed Linseed (flax) oil capsules
- Linseed oil is exactly the same thing as flaxseed oil
- Linseed oil is primarily omega-3 and also has a little omega-6 and some omega-9
- Grown and pressed in the UK
- Natural rich source of omega-3
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for those with fish allergies
- Suitable for children
- Can be even better than fish oil (see HOLISM study)
Cold-pressed linseed oil (from UK-grown linseed), glycerol, modified corn starch, carrageen, acidity regulator sodium carbonate.
How many Linseed omega-3 capsules do you need to take?
Flax Farm capsules contain 1000 mg of cold-pressed linseed oil. The amount you need depends on your current diet, your symptoms and your age, contact us if you need more information