Convenient, easy way to get omega-3
Taking capsules every day is an easy way to know you have had your omega-3. Capsules are especially good when you want to take a bit more omega-3 especially when travelling or if you don’t feel like cooking with omega-3 foods. Some people prefer taking capsules to using linseed oil in food.SHOP NOW
Flavourless, no aftertaste, no “fishy burps”: a great alternative to fish-oil omega-3 🙂
Good cold-pressed linseed (flaxseed) oil is very mild, almost tasteless, so doesn’t produce the fishy burps and aftertaste associated with fish oil or cod-liver oil.
Cold-pressed Linseed (flax) oil capsules
- Linseed oil is exactly the same thing as flaxseed oil
- Linseed oil is primarily omega-3 and also has a little omega-6 and some omega-9
- Grown and pressed in the UK
- Natural rich source of omega-3
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for those with fish allergies
- Suitable for children
- Can be even better than fish oil (see HOLISM study)
How many Linseed omega-3 capsules do you need to take?
Flax Farm capsules contain 1000 mg of cold-pressed linseed oil. The amount you need depends on your current diet, your symptoms and your age:
- Children under 12 years : 1 per day
- Children over 12 years and adults : 1-6 per day
- Some special diets recommend 20 to 40 linseed (flaxseed) oil capsules per day.
- Flax Farm bottled cold-pressed linseed oil is an economical and tasty alternative way to get your omega-3.
Flax Farm Linseed Oil for Omega-3
Essential fatty acid, ALA, alpha linolenic acid. In vegan starch capsules (no gelatine, no fish).
Most of us benefit from a little extra of the essential fatty acid omega-3 and Flax Farm’s capsules of cold-pressed linseed (flaxseed) oil can be a great way to get the benefits. Cold-pressed linseed oil capsules are rich in omega-3 which is the good fat, we associate with fish. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid, which means our bodies can’t make it so we have to get it readymade from food or supplements.
Healthy Polyunsaturated fatty acid
Linseed oil is one of nature’s richest sources of omega-3 for all-over health and beauty: heart and cholesterol levels, brain power, mental wellbeing, the immune system, supple joints, clear glowing skin, shining hair and weight control. Keeping your omega-3 levels up is important for a healthy immune system and to keep you feeling good. If you feel your diet could be short of omega-3 adding a few linseed oil capsules to your daily diet can help you feel better in lots of ways. Omega-3 is an anti-inflammatory fat and can be used to help calm down and alleviate the symptoms of inflammatory, degenerative or auto-immune conditions such as arthritis, asthma, dry eyes, dry skin, eczema, heart arrhythmia, high cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.