No products in the basket.
Special Gluten-Free Linseed & Buckwheat Porridge with quinoa – 450g
Special Linseed Porridge: Gluten-free, Oat-free
This special porridge is real power breakfast. A real satisfying porridge; more filling and sustaining than ordinary porridge, a lovely succulent blend of non-gluten flakes,quinoa and linseed. It is is free from all common allergens.
Lower in carbs and lower GI (low glycemic index) than ordinary porridge.
A real power breakfast. Two sorts of ground linseed with gluten-free superfood .
- High in Omega 3
- High In Fibre
- Great Flavour
- Oat Free
- Wheat Free
- No Added Sugar
- No Added Salt
Special gluten-free porridge is great for baking with. Ingredients: Ground linseed, organic buckwheat (buckwheat is completely unrelated to ordinary wheat), millet, brown rice and quinoa flakes.
Gluten-Free Linseed & Buckwheat Porridge with Quinoa ingredients:
- Ground golden linseed
- Ground bronze linseed
- Organic buckwheat flakes
- Organic millet flakes
- Organic brown rice flakes
- Organic quinoa flakes
Flax Farm Gluten-Free Linseed & Buckwheat Porridge with quinoa is free from common allergens it does not contain the following allergens:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat including spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans such as prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Milk (including lactose)
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites
- Lupin, which includes lupin seeds or flour
- Molluscs like, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
In addition Flax Farm Gluten-Free Linseed & Buckwheat Porridge with quinoa is free from added sugar, salt, flavourings or preservatives.
Use and storage
Just cook Gluten-Free Linseed & Buckwheat Porridge with quinoa as ordinary porridge or use as a gluten-free muesli base.
This is a fresh food and should be consumed within approximately 8 weeks of purchase.