Flax Farm Linseed Update
Linseed Deliveries during lockdown
Now the markets have been closed temporarily we are relying on sending products out by courier. This is working really well and most orders placed before midday are received next day. Orders for Flaxjacks need to be placed before 10 a.m.
Some of our staff won’t always be able to come to work due to isolating and the couriers are experiencing a lot of pressure. We are unable to get markets so we are having to send out a lot more by courier normal . This means we might not always be able to get parcels to you quite as quickly as we usually do.
It would help us a lot if you place your order a few days earlier than you normally would so we can ensure you receive it by the time you need it.
How To Get Your Flax Farm Linseed & Flaxjacks
Order online: Flax Farm Shop
Order by phone: 01403 268844
This is a quick post for Flax Farm farmer’s market customers, online customers and anyone wanting to get good quality flax (linseed) or scrummy home baked flapjacks, linseed Flaxjacks.
Here is a quick email to let you know the current position of Flax Farm with regards to the farmers’ markets and online ordering.
Tips for Keeping Fit in Lockdown: Less Activity Means Your Digestion Will Need More Support
Most of us are going to be less able to get out during this lockdown and with reduced exercise levels your digestion may well slow down or become more sensitive. Our ground linseed is a very traditional way to keep your digestion, regular comfortable and healthy,
Flax Farm has several ways of getting ground linseed into your diet.
- Ground Bronze or Gold Linseed (Flax) add to your breakfasts, mix with yoghurt, take with fruit, use it for baking, soups and lots more. See www.flaxfarm.co.uk/flaxseed-recipes
- Flax Farm Linseed Porridge and Muesli (naturally gluten-free) are delicious ways to get the benefits of Flax Farm Ground Linseed. They are ready to enjoy for breakfast and a great ingredient for your own baking. Linseed Porridge and Muesli.
- Flaxjacks® are what they are because each bar contains a generous helping of Ground Linseed. It’s the magic ingredient that makes them extra delicious, slow release energy and very good for the tummy. All naturally gluten-free and there’s loads of choice if you are looking for free-from options including no added sugar. Flax Farm Flaxjacks
More Ways to Help You Keep Well
Do make the most of your one hour exercise outside every day and don’t forget there are lots of fitness videos for every level of fitness on the Internet, they can be quite good fun. I personally have found Iyengar yoga very helpful for improving flexibility and strength.
If you are suffering from more aches and pains than usual because you can’t get to see your osteopath or chiropractor here are a few things you can try:
- Add some Flax Farm Cold-Pressed Linseed Oil to your food. It can help oil the joints and make you feel more comfortable.
- DIY massage and manipulation techniques can be amazingly effective. I find this site brilliant: www.diyjointpainrelief.com
- Yoga, particularly Iyenga Yoga, I have found very beneficial
- YouTube has lots of videos for workouts and suggestions for dealing with specific issues but be careful as it can be hard to judge the competence of the person making the video.
We hope it won’t be too long before we see our local customers at farmer’s markets again.
Do keep safe and well, with best wishes
To find out more or order online https://www.flaxfarm.co.uk
Or if you prefer to talk to a real human being phone us on 01403 268844
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about using linseed (flax) and the other products on our website